The Foundation of Communication
Tower One Wireless is a public company TO.CSE founded in 2015 with a mission to own and operate high-quality cellular network infrastructure sites in South American markets that are experiencing strong usage growth.
Tower One Wireless focuses primarily on building towers in municipalities where there is limited or no cellular coverage. This enhances the probability of multiple carriers sharing the tower and minimizes competitive risk.
Tower One Wireless has assembled a decorated management team with top-tier cellular development experience with one of South America’s largest tower developers. Tower One Wireless is currently focused on 4G LTE infrastructure expansion.
meet our team
Our management has built thousands of towers in focus markets and is Interested in rolling its ownership stake. Leading LATAM BTS developement Platform
Alejandro Ochoa - CEO
• Deep relationship with major MNOs and local municipalities in focus markets
• Served Latin American markets for Mackie Research Investment Banking
• Mr. Ochoa has over 18 years of experience within financial services focusing on Latin America
Luis Parra - C.O.O
• Vast BTS tower experience in Tower One’s focus markets
• Co-founded and co-managed Ingeant S.A., where he has oversaw
the construction of over 2,000 towers in Latin America
• Mr. Parra’s previous work experience includes overseeing the operations of QMC-TELECOM in Colombia
Santiago Rossi - C.F.O
• Over 20 years of experience within international telecommunications, technology and oil & gas corporations
• Successfully scaled operations into global corporations
• Managed equity funding and exits transaction with PE firms and international financial institutions
• Mr. Rossi’s experience includes developing finance and accounting teams in global corporations
Tower One is an owner / operator of wireless infrastructure focused on Colombia and Mexico. The Company focuses solely on a Build- to-Suit (“BTS”) strategy for Mobile Network Operators (“MNOs”) in the regions it serves.
BTS means a long-term site lease is in hand before construction begins, generating attractive contractual returns.
Tower One is managed by seasoned tower industry experts who have a collective proven track record of building over 2,000 towers in the Company’s focus markets
1110 Brickell Avenue, Suite 803, FL, 33131
Pres. Tte. Gral. Juan Domingo Perón 555, CABA, C1038AAK
Lago Nargis 34 Piso 3-A Colonia Granada CDMX C.P 11520
302 Torre Andina P.H AV 82
Avda Aviadores del Chaco 2050 torre 3 piso 14, ASUNCIÓN
Inglaterra N.-31-4, Edf.Pacari,